Here is our original instructional video for how to
remove Sharpie from fabrics
The most important points to remember:
- First of all, shake the bottle.
- Apply Amodex on dry and before anything else.
- Allow the product to sit for enough time to settle into the fabric.
- Put a paper towel underneath for the ink to soak onto.
- It is most important that you are patient! You are removing permanent marker. It usually takes 2-10 minutes of effort.
You can visit the Sharpie FAQ page on their website for more information.
For more general stain removal tips using Amodex, please visit our Stain Solutions page.